Photo: Anuj Gosalia


An outstretched expanse of the 'happy' blue,
Spread wide across, embracing you.
Jaunty, floating cotton marshmallows,
Drizzling a wet breeze on yon fellows.
A long rift of grey chiseled stone,
Sculpted into one edifice alone.
Amidst the giant you can sight,
Frozen rivers of a milky white.
Tenderly lush and fresh with dew,
Green stalks of the greenest hue.
A rippled mirror never-ending,
Sheltering lights playfully bending.
If you wish to find the place where I live,
I've got none other direction to give.
When you find in one eye-span all that I said,
You'll see my home of the brightest red...

Comments

  1. Picturesque! And a pleasant read. The sort of think which could be written on a lazy jobless afternoon staring at the scene depicted in the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my good god... this was so innovative man!!1
    how did you even come up with this idea...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Interpretation

Popular Posts