Photo: Anuj Gosalia

All those daring years of relentless strife,
That perfect score, to which I gave my life.
The keen interest to reach that finesse,
All those mornings of tireless practice.
Each moment lived in the spirit of the game.
Those invisible years before the fame.

The chants of a glory self-made,
Deafen...
To loud cheers of a shot well-played.
The thunderous, everlasting applaud,
Lessens...
To welcome a brand new record.

I'm but a spectator in the crowd,
As I watch with a reluctant frown,
The sun set upon my playing ground...


Comments

  1. loved the pic...simply loved the pic....as for the verse ...brilliant as usual...loved the "A pleasant feeling and a silent thought." part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyones atory, this is! wonderful how u put it....i can damn relate to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyones atory, this is! wonderful how u put it....i can damn relate to it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Interpretation

Popular Posts